- 02 August 2014 – Bloemfontein (University of Free State)
- 04 August 2014 – Gauteng (UJ – Soweto Science Centre)
- 05-06 August 2014 – North West (Khayakulu Village)
- 07 August 2014 – Limpopo Province (Mukula Secondary School)
- 08 August 2014 – Limpopo Province (Miriyavhavha Technical High School)
MathAfrica founder participated at SciFest Africa, Grahamstown, March 2014. SciFest Africa is South Africa’s National Science Festival sponsored by Department of Science and Technology (DST). Here are some pictures from the exciting event.
2014 MathAfrica Walk For Education Campaign_Feb 2014 – These students have to walk 10-12 km (To and From) school every day.
Exhibition: MathAfrica team exhibits at the NRF South African PhD conference _Feb 2014, Thohoyandou, Limpopo province